paid social media campaign
You may not think of social media marketing as a paid search campaign, but in order to maximize your visibility on social media platforms, paid social media is a must these days. Not only are consumers spending upwards of two hours per day on social media sites, but almost 90 percent of marketers also say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75 percent say they’ve increased traffic. However, social media marketing these days is pay-to-play. For example, Facebook’s news algorithm has it so users only see roughly 2 percent of branded posts in their news feed. Paying for ads allows you to reach people that you may not have been able to reach organically.
Whether you’re just getting started with social media marketing or you’re looking to fine-tune your existing campaign, the PPC (pay per click) specialists at EXPLOR YOUR BUSINESS are ready to help with every aspect of your social media campaign management—from tracking setup to content creation and more.
You can count on us for for the following types of social media advertising:
- Facebook advertising
- YouTube advertising
- Houzz advertising
- LinkedIn advertising
- Twitter advertising
- Pinterest advertising
- And more, including Instagram, Google+, and others
Types of Social Media Advertising Platforms
Within “social media advertising” are different platforms you can use to reach your goal. Each one is different, has a different audience, and serves different purposes. We can help you track and test paid social media campaigns, including:
- FACEBOOK ADVERTISING – Facebook allows for both text and photos to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1,000 impressions).
- LINKDIN ADVERTISING – Social media plays an important role in B2B relationships; 64 percent of brands follow other businesses on social media. LinkedIn Ads allows you to engage with these B2B customers. There are two paying options in LinkedIn Ads—cost per click or cost per mille (cost per 1,000 impressions).
- YOUTUBE ADVERTISING – YouTube is the second largest search engine and has a larger adult audience than any cable network. Over 90 percent of Internet users claim that video plays a big role in purchasing decisions. On top of that, by 2019, video will account for 80 percent of global Internet traffic and 85 percent in the US. Unlike television, you can target your ad only to your target audience. Plus, advertising on YouTube is as easy as connecting it to your Google Ads account.
- TWITTER ADVERTISING – Twitter allows you to choose the objective of your campaign, including tweet engagements (retweets, favorites, replies), website clicks, app installs or engagements, followers, or even leads, and it only charges you when your specified action occurs. Additionally, Twitter allows a maximum daily budget and maximum cost per action.
- HOUZZ ADVERTISING – Houzz is a great way for home improvement companies to connect with customers who are looking for home improvement ideas. Houzz Pro+, the network’s paid platform, allows you to increase your photos and visibility, get more insights about your profile, and choose multiple categories and service areas.
- AND MORE – We can also help you test ads on platforms like Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.
paid social uses sponsored content or advertising to boost your website presence in third party feeds and pages. By choosing the specific audience you want to reach using a range of demographic tools, paid social gets your message into the hands of your customers or potential customers effectively and efficiently.
Here are seven benefits to using paid social media advertising for your business:
- Amplify your reach
- Fit any budget
- Enhance your targeting
- Boost brand awareness
- Maximize your content marketing
- Gain access to mobile users
- Gather market insights
Facebook is still the dominant force in social media. Promoted posts are simple to manage and highly customizable. You can choose your target region by selecting a location and radius; age range; gender; and identified user interests. Next you determine your budget, setting a maximum to spend and duration (1-7 days) for the post to be promoted. Facebook tools provide you with an estimate of the post’s reach.